Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Link to search result

My friend had cataract surgery. We have been told by physicians that cataract surgery is one of the most popular surgeries.  It is rather quick and the recovery is usually fairly speedy.  


I am a fan of Mozilla's "Firefox" browser.  One of several features that I use often is its short link maker.  In the upper right corner of the Firefox window is a blue chain link icon.  Clicking on that icon immediately creates a short link to the page being viewed.  It is handy and the link is compact.  I have had cataract surgery in each eye and several other surgeries.  I did a search of my blog for "surgery" and this is a short link to the result.  


Here is the short link to the search result.  The search resulted in 45 printable pages so I am confident that you won't want to read it all.

t.ly/sIVM

Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby