Monday, December 11, 2023

Too much to attend to!

I find that I have too much to pay attention to.  Christmas prep, sharing cooking, bills, reading, reading aloud, Christmas events, exercise, etc!  I try to be thorough and not omit important aspects but these days it is easy to omit important things.  Politics, innovations and modifications to procedures that I have performed before, online and off, that need to be performed in some new way that I am not used to.  Plus, smart people are intent and noticing things I pay attention to and using that moment of attention to insert an ad with a half naked girl, bright colors and an exciting new rate or reward for a limited time only! Then, after I spend a little of my precious attention and grasp what the insertion is asserting, I find it is against my convictions or diet or religion or common sense or it smells suspicious.  Completion times are extended due to covid changes, crowds where there used to be few, out-of-date web pages conspire to confuse me.

Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby