Sunday, December 31, 2023

My post 10 years ago, Interesting facts by Kent Hendricks

I began this blog ("web log") in 2008.  At the time, I was interested in alerting education majors to the personal value of meditating.  Not for whole days, but for 10 minutes.  As more books, videos and lessons became available, I could see less need for my writing on the subject but by then, I had developed a satisfying habit of searching what was on my own mind and writing about my current themes and ideas.


The Google service "Blogspot" allows a person with a Gmail address to have a web page devoted to a person's blog and they supply various apps.  I use a couple that give me a way to list all my individual posts and allow me to post on the side, other blogs of interest.  Probably the most active is the one called "Marginal Revolution".  It has to do with economic subjects and issues and also has an extensive comments section, very often full of ideas and rebuttals.  Here is a link to what I wrote about ten years ago to the day:

https://fearfunandfiloz.blogspot.com/2013/12/oversupply.html


Here is a link to a list of interesting facts mentioned in the Marginal Revolution today from a guest writer:

https://kenthendricks.com/52-things-i-learned-in-2023/

Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby