Wednesday, December 13, 2023

This looks quite promising

I had a very good morning.  I have been trying to find how to add two apps to our new smart tv.  I am surprised by my discovery of mirroring apps and their possible use in what I have been trying.  My usual reaction to the idea of having something on my phone run simultaneously on the tv is "Boring!" But when I picture seeing our Great Courses or local tv on the new set, it is exciting, not boring.  The words "Screen Mirroring" are a pair that is being used to mark apps (applications or small programs) that can make our large screen show the pictures and make the sounds in what is running on our iPads and phones.  When I saw how many apps are offered that do that mirroring, I realized the process is a big deal.  I think I can see how to accomplish what I have been after for a week or more.

Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby