Monday, July 4, 2022

Inferior art has a place

I like good quality and convenience.  I like speed.  I like awareness and I like using awareness to savor and appreciate good stuff that happens.  Some appreciation is momentary, as with a baby's smile, and some is continuous, like good breathing and a good tasting drink or food.  So, I am mentioning 

  • Quality

  • Convenience

  • Speed

  • Awareness

  • Appreciation, enjoyment, savor


This picture is very unlikely to seem high quality.  It wasn't all that convenient.  It was slow to get.  However, it creates strong appreciation in me and it increases my appreciation for my life, my opportunities, my luck, my accomplishments and the people in my life, such as you.


Lynn is squinting because the flash went off.  The picture comes from the restaurant and bar in Ironwood called "Don and GG's Food and Spirits". We visited the town to recall childhood and adult experiences she had there.  The visit here was our first, despite the fact that we have passed the place many times.  


Covid, working and shopping remotely, and no doubt other processes and forces have modified the array of choices for dining.  


This picture in this blog post is another sort of win for me personally.  I am short compared to most men.  That means my pockets are somewhat small for a typical iPhone.  My LG flip phone was about 15 years old and I recently got a Nokia phone with a Kai operating system.  It is definitely an advance in capabilities over the LG but I am proceeding cautiously and in a picky, semi-open manner.  This morning, I have successfully used Google Voice to transfer the photo file to my Google Drive from my phone and into this blog post!  Applause and congratulations are appreciated.

Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby