Friday, July 22, 2022

Facebook videos

Yesterday, I emailed and posted a link to a video of a little Asian girl doing floor exercises.  She contorts and twists and puts her body in amazing positions.  Everyone who has commented on the video has expressed reservations about doing what the little kid does.


That is wise, I am sure.  One friend wrote,"Um, no".  Another advised calling an ambulance first.  That way medical help would already be on the way. It is surprising what some bodies can do.  Since Lynn showed me the link from yesterday, I have seen Australian young men jumping through hula-hoops in various amazing ways and Lynn showed me four musicians playing Ravel's "Bolero" but all four are playing on the same cello at the same time.  You would think that would not be possible but they do it.  Here is a link to the cello players: https://fb.watch/eqGF3qaSKF/


I have read that Google search is the most used website in the world and that YouTube is the 2nd most.  I don't know how Facebook compares but I know that a few years ago, Facebook was said to have a billion (with a B) users.  Several people have told me they have learned knowledge or skill from YouTube videos.  I searched on Google for help in showing a Facebook video to non-Facebook users.  I haven't found a way to get a link to the hula-hoop jumpers but I think you can see it on Bill Kirby's Facebook page.

Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby