Saturday, February 17, 2024

Research articles that have gotten my attention

Sept. 4, 2023 is the date of a blog post by me that mentions an experiment that used an atomizer sending aromatic oils into the bedroom air while subjects slept.  I bought two atomizers and essential oil sets.  We have both used them many nights. We have not noticed advanced intelligence in ourselves.  We may be at the top of human intelligence scale and be unable to go higher.  Other explanations also occur to us.  


It seems to be that most mammals pay far more attention to the sense of smell than humans do. I have been impressed by the feeling of youthful energy I have experienced since I have been drinking about 50 oz. of water daily.  I wanted to try atomizers but Lynn said I was overdoing it and the extra scent gave her a sore throat.


More recently, I saw an article that said using a breath trainer quickly led subjects to strong breathing muscles and better breathing.  I bought breath trainers for each of us from Amazon.  We just got them.  It is too soon to expect noticeable improvement in breathing and results like skin tone, energy, etc.  All they do is give the user a closed opening or a completely open one to work on challenging inhalation and exhalation.

Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby