Monday, March 8, 2021

Talk about dancing

We called them but they had too many customers to serve just then so we were put on hold.  We heard music playing.  It was pretty good music and it had a lively beat.  Lynn put the phone on speaker and we started bobbing.  Pretty soon, we were dancing, like the old days.  It went on for quite a while.


Then we were all tuckered out and took a nap.  


I looked up "wait music" but evidently it is referred to in more places as "hold music".  I saw one place that said they can furnish my hold music for $39. 99 a month.  I can see an auxiliary income for myself whistling and yodeling.  Maybe another channel of me reading my old blog posts aloud.  


I did a little research and found, as I have found before, that much discussion of a blog assumes I am running a business and trying to get people to buy a product.  Some of what I found offers to keep me up-to-date on news, late-breaking news.  I am not really in need of more news, which tends to focus on crime, politics and danger.


The business of seeing life and thinking a bit, maybe questioning a bit, about what is seen and felt and thought can be enhanced by writing a bit about daily experience.  When I look up blogs, I read there are millions, literally.  The best listing of blogs that I have found so far is the list of blogs that are part of the Psychology Today magazine:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/index

Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby