Tuesday, October 3, 2023

A good movie

I have an app on my iPad called "Just Watch" which helps to find where an old movie can be watched.  Yesterday, we re-watched "Cold Comfort Farm".   The book by that title has been made into a movie several times.   When Lynn, her brother and I attended a church they didn't like, one of the characters in that movie, the version starring Kate Beckinsale, reminded Lynn of the pastor, she mentioned the movie.  I looked it up in Just Watch and we watched it on Vudu.


It was really a pleasure.  I forgot about other ways to find a movie, such as searching with Google or on YouTube.  We had seen Cold Comfort Farm before and it was genuine fun seeing it again and hearing some of the lines that stick with a viewer.  I recommend looking at it while alert since it includes nonsense and clever plotting both.

Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby