Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Positive features of Firefox browser

Positive features of the Firefox browser


  1. If it tracks me or spies on me, it doesn't show it. So, I don't get bothered.

  2. It provides the Pocket feature free. Pocket in Windows enables a choice on the mouse short menu on most web pages to save that page in Pocket.  I can switch easily and quickly to Pocket, see what was just saved and send the link to others who may enjoy it.  

  3. When somebody or other, demands I state my email address, I can give a one I make up on the spot and Firefox to use that for responses by the demander.  My normal email will be undisturbed, as I understand it. I don't use that feature much but I like the idea.

  4. There is a password manager and the whole operation is under the partial control of Marc Andressen, internet pioneer.

  5. It doesn't seem to me to be as rigorously against competitors as Apple and other computer companies.

Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby