Thursday, March 7, 2024

Trying to be clearer about yesterday's post

I didn't do a good job explaining yesterday.  I was trying to say that IF you are selling me something, I won't do business with you by buying your product unless you subscribe to me as a shopper.  A subscription to me as a customer costs $8.99 a month.  I gave a fake web address for the location of a fake window to use to logon and buy such a subscription.


Every time I turn around, I find some other business that I have dealt with in the past offering a time-limited service that will only be good for a limited time, after which another payment will have to be made to keep me as a customer.  I was offering in a fake way to reverse the situation and have business buy a subscription from me for my attention and purchases.

Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby