Friday, March 22, 2024

Slipped

Yesterday, Thursday, March 21, 2024, is the first day in 15 or 20 years that I didn't post in my blog Fear, Fun and Filoz and I didn't notice.  We went out to dinner and talked with friends there so it was a bit of an unusual evening.  This morning I saw that my prompts notebook had no entry, not even the day and date for yesterday.  I looked at the blog page and Wednesday, the 20th, has an entry.  


If you looked for an entry for yesterday, I didn't provide one.  I am sorry for me that I didn't keep up my string but I am not too tearful over it.  When I have taken trips and I suspect I might not have access to the internet, I have intentionally skipped, but not plain oversight and forgetting.  


I do urge keeping a blog.  I think it helps notice one's own life as it happens.  You can run one for free on Google's Blogspot and on WordPress.  If you search, you may well find many others.  If you start one, be careful about what you post.

Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby