Monday, March 18, 2024

Stolen!

My sister explained.  She had a burglary.  They came through a window.  They stole her brain. I actually didn't believe her.  Turns out she was referring to less speed in her memory retrieval.  I sympathize with her but everyone I know who is over 80 has similar experiences.  What is the name of that actress?  I always like her.  She was quite popular.  I know I know her name but I can't get it to come to mind.  It is on the tip of my tongue.  I think she had an affair with that actor.  She was the mother of what's- his-name.


I told my sister that there are moments when my lunch friends, all retired professors, are all sitting at the lunch table with their heads tilted back, gazing upward.  They are trying to make brain juice run down to their tongue, enabling recall.

Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby