Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Choosing a book or movie

I like reading a good book.  There are many in my own collection.  There are many in the local library.  I could buy some good ones and I have.  How can I choose a good book?  


There are many films we could watch on Netflix and other channel/companies.  How do I choose which to watch?


I wrote my dissertation on choice theory and methods but it takes too long to list advantages and disadvantages of reading each book.  I can apply those writing and judging methods to 4 or 5 candidates for reading.  I can ask my wife which appeals to her.


I was impressed when my 4 or 5 year old greatgrandson was able to make a satisfying choice of videos to watch after seeing the artwork on the box.

We all do many things by "gut".

Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby