Monday, July 1, 2024

Small times

Sometimes, I get interested in the exact time.  Today is July 1, 2024   My computer says it is now 2:46 PM CDT.  Sometimes, we say that a year has 12 months in it and we can name them.  After months 1 to 6, half of the 12 are past.  But this is a leap year so it has an extra day, for a total of 366 days.  So, we have passed through 182 "days" but more than half of this day, Monday, has already gone by.  At the risk of earning a sloppy reputation for accuracy, I will stop poking this topic.  I guess I have been nerdy enough for now.


Don't be too surprised when we discover the year has gone by and we finish with "2024".  I did admit that I have considered this topic before:

https://fearfunandfiloz.blogspot.com/search?q=small+time

Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby