Saturday, May 11, 2024

Excuse and explanation

I like to have a post on Fear, Fun and Filoz every day.  Composing a message/statement each day has generated a habit of reflection that I appreciate.  It benefits me.  I don't try to write too early in the day because I get more ideas as the day unfolds so I generally post somewhere between 1 and 4.  But when other events crowd into that period, events that get my attention, that period can pass by, often without my really noticing.  Then, when I look at https://fearfunandfiloz.blogspot.com/, you know, just to see what the heck I wrote yesterday, I can be surprised and somewhat disappointed to find I didn't write and post anything!


Lynn has and needs appointments for physical therapy as she heals from knee replacement.  She is ardent about following directions with gusto, sometimes even being advised to tone it down a bit.  She had an appointment yesterday, she wanted to buy some Mother's Day gifts for the mothers in our family, I had a meeting with some other philosophy guys and I am the only driver right now for the two of us. 


So, that's the story and explanation

Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby