Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Sister Protectors, Inc

I heard testimony about her experiences protecting her little brother.  The bully in the neighborhood was younger and smaller than she was.

Did you ever strike the bully?

Yes

Did you strike the bully more than once?

Yes

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I witnessed another occasion when my own younger little sister and I were standing in his front yard.  I can't remember what motivated the little boy to pull a cherry from his tree and squirt me in the eye with its juice.  Immediately, my little sister flew into him, knocking him to the ground, pummeling all the while. His cries brought his mother to her front porch, shouting "What's going on?"  Seeing the small blonde girl atop her son pounding him, she ceased her inquiries and took him inside.

Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby