Saturday, November 4, 2023

Rubik's cube while skydiving

I don't own a Rubik's cube.  I read recently that a teenager set a new Guinness record for solving a Rubik's cube while skydiving.  I am confident that I won't ever set a record for doing that, even if there is also a record for the slowest performance.  I recently saw an article "Do we really need a Taylor Swift reporter?"  I am shamefully ignorant of many aspects of current life, including Taylor Swift.  I am rather ignorant of Rubik cube feats and performances.  How fast can Miss Swift solve a Rubik's cube?  There may be benefits to having more Guinness records about Rubik's cube performance and about T. Swift and about the intersections of those two foci of American life.  What is the longest time someone has drawn out a single Rubik cube performance without putting the cube being used down? Who has the warmest sympathy for Rubik's cube solvers?  Should there be record-keeping on cleverly and systematically keeping all thought and attention off the subject of cubes and of popular singers?

Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby