Wednesday, June 8, 2022

New world! Fascinating world! Wow!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MyV8MVVQ37eH2PyF6iyWUNfA_QbfhLhI/view?usp=sharing


The link goes to a video Lynn made this morning.  It is not easy to catch the deer, and especially the fawn, with the phone camera.  The fawn this morning was incredibly energetic and buoyant, running this way and that, suddenly sailing through the air in a long jump.  The video just shows a fawn following along after its mother but our experience of it was mad, crazy exuberance, leaping, shifting.


The fawn ran to the center of our backyard and paused to stare at Lynn and me.  The effect on me reminded me of what I feel when watching some baby videos on YouTube.  I asked Duckduckgo and Google Search how many baby videos were on YouTube but after pages of ads and deflections, I never got an answer.  I did read that about 1/3 of all internet traffic in the world goes to YouTube and I read about famous YouTube stars.  I had never heard of them.  They tend to be members of a different generation.

Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby