Thursday, April 4, 2024

Again!

It happened again.  I wondered about men's interest in being a mercenary.  I looked up "What mercenaries are available today?" I even used Duckduckgo, a search engine that advertises private searching and blocked trackers.  I don't play video games and I don't like or follow popular music.  Still, looking at the first page or two of results, I found that those results were about a video game.  Some links explained that I would love the game.  Others let me know about places I could buy the game, including less expensive second-hand versions.


Sometimes, when I have a question, I find that instead of answers or estimated answers, I get lots of information about a band with the name of some of the main words in my question.

Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby