Friday, April 15, 2022

Could be good

I am thinking of starting a business.  It would be sales of superior spam messages.  I get spam frequently but it is low quality.  The in-thing seems to be decorating the subject line with icons such as little red hearts, lipsticked lips and seductive phrases such as "Want to F*ck?"


I am more or less attracted to intelligence and sensitivity, as I understand them.  I feel I can craft better messages, messages that get more responses and contacts from a better line of customers.  At first, I will just be interested in getting some cash.  I am not in desperate need of money but getting some will be an early sign of success and quality.  I am only reasonably capable in English so the other languages will be out of my reach.  I like to use Google Translate to try and decode foreign phrases but I doubt that my spam will be useful without the scrutiny of real experts in other tongues.  


Once I make, say, a billion and a half, I plan to drop the low quality stuff and try for other aims.  Not sex but reading, exercising, better diets, and more thoughtful things to say to one's loved ones and one's children.  I may dangle some prizes to lure more business, such as genuine emails from me, myself and maybe a photo or two.  I might try the reverse direction, too - you know, not sending pictures of poor weather or dead birds if you have subscribed to protection from such. 

Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby