Sunday, November 18, 2018

For a minute

For a minute there, I understood it all.  In a flash, I saw the history of the universe, the birth of Earth, the birth of life, the unfolding up to the present, the way forward, the joys, the sorrows, and all like that.  But then it faded, I forgot what I had just grasped and I fell back into more or less what I usually am.


I have told a few others that I saw the whole bit but I have not always been believed.  Full documentation of my insights may never be forthcoming. I think I am just going to have to get used to knowing I knew but now don't.  It is a little frustrating to understand that life has a meaning, the way forward can be worked out, there is a balance possible between self and others, but be unable to find that meaning, that way and that balance.  I'll try again later.


Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby