Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Fwd: Waltz of the Flowers

​I watched the (1) BigGeekDad video linked below and set to the Waltz of the Flowers.  Very worth seeing.  The music got me in the mood for Tchaikovsky.  My sophomore year of college was when my roommate played Capriccio Italien  ​and that music has since often given me a strong lift.  It turns me into a young Russian traveling in Italy where the sun is warm and life rolls along merrily.  I hadn't heard that music in a while.  Here is a good YouTube link to it:
​Bill​

Subject: RE: Waltz of the Flowers

We just watched it.  Wow!  That is amazing.  Thanks

​!


Subject: Waltz of the Flowers

 

Everyone enjoy this one.  AMAZING!!!

 

This has to be the most brilliant chain reaction display ever created with marble and magnets as it is synchronized to the music perfectly.

 

Prepare to be amazed as you watch a series of moves by marbles and magnets set to the song "Waltz of the Flowers" by Tchaikovsky.

 

 

 

 

Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby