Monday, August 24, 2015

Fwd: Whistler to the end

This is the final set of pictures Lynn has culled, edited and worked over.  Take a "YMT" tour of the Canadian Rockies with Camille as your guide and Gary as your all-important driver.  Then you can see the sights for yourself.
Bill
Main blog: Fear, Fun and Filoz
Main web site: Kirbyvariety

Twitter: @olderkirby

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lynn Kirby <lkirby39@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 4:00 PM
Subject: Whistler to the end
To: Lynn Kirby <lskirby@charter.net>



I took 549 pictures on the trip, and Bill took about 100. Even though I've put a lot of them up on Facebook, there are hundreds I didn't post. Aren't you glad?

We took the train from Whistler to Vancouver. The next day we took the ferry to Vancouver Island where we went to Victoria and Butchart Gardens. And finally, back to Seattle the last day. The last pictures are from the area around the Seattle space needle, called the City Center. 

Overall, I enjoyed the trip, and there are places I would love to go to again. There were so many beautiful things to see, and I learned a lot, besides. But if I ever get back--we'll see.

Lynn

Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby