Sunday, August 18, 2024

Seven at one time

I think I have something to write about these topics:

  1. There is no repetition since every event takes place in its own time.

  2.  I have been getting unusual physical sensations ever since I started carrying my phone in a front pocket.

  3. My daughter questioned my judgment when she thought of her father walking with him through Amsterdam's redlight district when she was 12.

  4. I have seen writing about the spinal benefits of hanging by my arms from a crossbar.

  5. We have research of all kinds going on.  Seems that research uncovers details about better practice, resulting in more complexity all the time.

  6. I find that every human has come out of a female.  Should I sue female humanity for developing a monopoly?

  7. I am an anticipator.  I have a breathless approach to the next thing, whatever it is.  So when I develop wrinkles and limitations from aging, it is anticipation, not surrender

Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby