Sunday, September 2, 2018

Where's my blue coffee mug?

It looks like this:


We both know I had it yesterday.  I must have set it down in some odd place.  I have already looked in many typical places and lots of the odd ones.  Am I being gaslighted? Did I set in down in the garage?


It is dark-ish and not giant.  Maybe it is hidden behind something else.  It is not near the ironing board [what's an ironing board?].  It is not in the basement nor the guest room. I think I got my morning walk in doing the search and the 2nd search and the others.  


Look more carefully!  Think! Think! Wonder if my brain is losing some of its function. I wonder if I should install some security cameras so I could watch myself.


I looked at the microwave.  The door was closed. When I opened it, there's my blue mug sitting calmly since yesterday noon.  This is not the first time I have put something inside and forgotten it. Believe me, it is never going to happen again.




Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby