Tuesday, September 26, 2017

More or less

I need more panache.  It is difficult to keep enough panache on hand.  You think you have enough but you use it up more rapidly than you expect to.  Then, just when you are busy and don't really have time to mess about, you discover you are out of panache again.  On the other hand, I really don't need more wrinkles.  I have more than enough but that doesn't seem to matter to the wrinkle department.  I blame Obama.  


Ok, your turn:

I need more _______.  It is difficult to keep enough _______ on hand.  You think you have enough but you use it up more rapidly than you expect to.  Then, just when you are busy and don't really have time to mess about, you discover you are out of _______ again.  On the other hand, I really don't need more _______.  I have more than enough but that doesn't seem to matter to the _______ department.  I blame _______.  


Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby