Thursday, January 25, 2024

Bandicoot

The other day, the name "Bandicoot" came to mind, for no good reason I know of.  I thought it was the name of a character in a comic strip I knew once. I went to the old person's friend, Google Search, and learned that it is the name of a computer game and also the name of multiple species of small mammals, mostly living in the south Pacific.


I don't play computer or online or other mechanical or electronic games but I know young people and old people who do.  So far, I have not tried "Copilot" or other various search "engines" and artificial intelligence.  My experience with Google search and Duckduckgo search leads me to think that alternative ideas and further searches are suggested quite nicely by search services as they are.

Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby