Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Joyology

My wife's smile

My wife's voice

Sunlight

Comfortable shoes

A glass of wine

A Manhattan

A good sentence

An arresting photograph

A piece of ripe, fresh pineapple

Seeing that the stain came out

Spotting a rare bird

Van Cliburn's 4th piano concerto by Beethoven

A deep breath, followed by another deep breath

A good pear

A good pair

My car starting

My car stopping

A good audio book playing while I am driving

That girl with the beautiful skin

That guy's muscles

Getting bills paid

Family laughter

First sip of coffee

Finding that I can do it on the computer

Finding that I can do it on the iPad

Blue sky

Warm breeze

Hot shower

Seeing the cleaned-out drawer, closet, shelf, room

That jump shot

The way the table looks 1 second before dishes are passed

Having that teacher, that doctor

Not having that teacher, that doctor

Getting rid of that cold

A good rain

Coffee ice cream

Tiramisu



--
Bill
Main blog: Fear, Fun and Filoz
Main web site: Kirbyvariety


Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby