Monday, February 13, 2023

Google, You, Duckduckgo and ChatGPT

We have been warned that the new ChatGPT bot will end the world, steal our livelihoods and stain our reputation. I don't think it is that dangerous.  One of reasons I think we may survive is that Google is already doing much of what we are warned about.


I have been promoting going to Google with fears, questions, hunches, mysteries and whatnot.  For instance this morning, just to test Google, I put in "Why doesn't she love me more?"  I immediately got sensible answers advising me to show my love more often and more clearly.  I got a billion and 880 million hits.  I haven't read them all yet and I may not get to the latter ones today.  I realize the dangers include that I may cobble together some of the better and more promising results and produce the world's best ever handbook on getting more love.  However, I may not.  


Some of the worries relate to false credentials that mislead or defraud.  If I read some of the results from this morning's search and open an office offering my love coaching and advice, based on my long list of Google hits, I may fail to assist innocent elderly lovelorn trying to stem loneliness.  That might happen if I get official training from the Love Advice Training School, too.  


I hope you won't get into fraudulent activity and I wish you success in your business ventures.  I do hope you will try Google with every question and worry that bugs you.  It is well-known that 30 minutes probing the world's internet web sites with questions that haunt you will change and enrich your thinking. 

Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby