Wednesday, May 4, 2022

The artist Billo

Sometimes, I get called on to grow new skills.  Lynn told me there isn't anything interesting to look at in our backyard.  She has eyeballed the grass, the trees, the sky and the neighbors' backyard for just about 29 years.  Some people can gaze at their toe with interest and respect for hours but some can't.  


I decided to help her out.  I took inspiration from the artist Cristo and put up a line.  It is a nice white cord and it runs its length from a deck banister to another deck banister and out to a pole I erected.  I decorated the pole with a blue cap.


Now, she is ever so relieved to have something for her jaded eye to follow.  She says to let everyone know how elated she is to have genuine art right there in our yard.  


Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby