Sunday, October 4, 2015

Maybe to do, or re-do

There is so much I can't tell you - you won't listen that long, I will forget what I wanted to say, other things will distract and interrupt, you have things you want to tell me. Similar limits apply to what I write and you read.


There are so many places in this house and in this town that I haven't been.  Plenty of grounds, like backyards and parts of the courthouse grounds.  Most upper stories and basements


There is so much in books I have read that never registered or has slipped out of my mind.


There are so many angles and postures and positions of my body that I haven't seen.  Besides that, I haven't seen myself moving from one position to another but many other people see that every day.  Gait analysis is getting to be more important, both medically and in the security and identification field.


Even memories.  Lynn recites things we did and I take her word that we did them but I don't remember doing them.



--
Bill
Main blog: Fear, Fun and Filoz
Main web site: Kirbyvariety

Twitter: @olderkirby

Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby