Wednesday, November 19, 2014

I have trouble deciding what to write about

There are so many enticing possibilities for a blog topic:

  1. School security today - can you identify yourself to pick up your grandchild? - Friend's adventures

  2. Weather difficulties and air travel - Tornado in Florida disrupts air travel - Friend's adventures

  3. Any of the 3 or 4 hundred prompts I have written for myself and plan to get to sometime

    1. Because of my interest in minimizing the old man's habit of telling the same story over and over, I try to strikethrough the prompts I have used.  

    2. On my most recent prompt list, the last three prompts not used are

      1. Trying to learn to enjoy being in a state of craving, just craving, not satisfying - Open to Desire by Mark Epstein

      2. What happens inside us when we get the giggles and can't stop laughing

      3. Funny things a guy like me with hearing loss thinks he heard someone say

  4. The importance of faces and facial expressions and facial structure - See the National Geographic Book Talk on "The Hidden History of the Human Race" by Christine Kenneally

  5. Applications for assistance in dying - the Season 6 Episode 18 of Grey's Anatomy, available on Netflix and elsewhere - What?  If I get turned down, I don't get to die?

  6. Killing the web with apps - trying to snag a larger and more permanent customer flow with an app that only sends your stuff their way - Wired mag or web site

  7. Working to maximize the income from intellectual property - Many authors, photographers, poets and others would like to get more money for what they make.  What is a good idea or a thrilling or eye-opening read worth?

  8. Go to the Google search page and type "flip a coin" - Google blog



--
Bill
Main blog: Fear, Fun and Filoz
Main web site: Kirbyvariety


Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby