Friday, June 9, 2023

Listening

I have hundreds of Audible.com tapes but I have stopped listening to them.  I mean to get back to them.  I have been busy and I find I can read faster and skip over better.  When I read how nasty a guy the villain is, I concede quickly that he is a very bad character and jump along.  Theoretically, I could do that with a recording but not as well nor as accurately.  


My hearing isn't great and it is getting worse but I can still make out what people are saying, especially if I am concentrating on their voice.  I like both music and narration but the public's choices are often not mine.  I am older than your hot business target group and the popular stuff is often not what turns me on.  I buy Audible.com credits and sometimes I don't get around to using them, even with a whole year.

Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby