Thursday, June 8, 2023

"Here is my card"


It can be a good moment when you say to someone,"Here is my card".  Your card: yes, it sounds old fashioned to "leave your calling card."  But at times, it is a sign of friendship, a sign of interest and respect and a sign of some prosperity and forward thinking to have a helpful and informative 'business card' handy and ready to give someone.


I am impressed with Vistaprint.com, located in the Netherlands.  I ordered a box of several hundred, years ago, and I still have a couple hundred left.  The card has my name, email address and blog name and web address. I try to keep 5 or so in my wallet.


Vistaprint has an elaborate web site and offers all sorts of items with a name, and logo if you have one.  Their site has design tools right on it.  The only extra item I ordered was a mouse pad.  It's a good one.  The reason I mention them now is that it has been so handy to have cards and be able to give one to someone.

Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby