Sunday, August 28, 2022

What does it mean?

What does it mean when your little sister turns 80 years old? It means many things: that she is healthy and lively, that if you do the math, the end of your own life is approaching.  That can be frightening but I am not particularly scared.  The end of my life has been approaching for years.  I'm used to it.  If she can bear the weight of the years, so can I.  


I want to salute her and remind her that I love her, that I respect her and that I admire her.  I went to my blog posts at https://fearfunandfiloz.blogspot.com/ and searched for "sister".  I was surprised to find how much I had written about her already.  You can follow the link and search if you want.  I hope you have as fine a sister as mine has turned out to be.

Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby