Thursday, August 25, 2022

Another app

I found the Teaching Company, a.k.a. Great Courses, has an app available in the Roku streamer.  I have listened to audible courses from them and watched a few of their video offerings.  I added the Great Courses app to the set of programs I have connections to in the Roku set.  I logged in and bingo!  All my programs are there to be re-run if desired plus some new ones I just ordered.


These days I don't fit much pure audio into my time.  I watch video and I skim through print but audio slows me down. When I buy a Kindle book, the audio version is often available at the same time at a very good price.  When Lynn does pottery, she often gets her hands gooey and the Amazon smart speaker, Alexa, can be controlled with her voice and play audiobooks very nicely.

Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby