Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Warmer

Nothing happened today.


Well, of course, that is a lot of baloney.  All sorts of things happened, about 99.9999% of which I don't know.  It would be interesting to frame an inquiry or two to see what Google, Duckduckgo and other search engines can tell me about how much of what happened I do know.  And that would just be basic knowledge, not how much of it is correct, certainly not how much of it gets used or pays off in some way.  [Short link on search engines: t.ly/3ndu]


I guess the biggest news is the outside temperature.  Right now, it is about 78°F.  When it is winter, we keep our thermostat set on 70° so it is warmer outside than we usually keep our house.  The heat is turned off and the thermostat says 74 degrees and that is with windows and doors open on all four sides of the house.


Today was the first day in months that I didn't put on a sweatshirt.  I wore khakis and a t-shirt to lunch for the first time since last summer.  


We wanted our best cross-current windows open, the ones that give the best air circulation.  They include the one in the kitchen where we had painting done and it was stuck from the painting.  I thought I might have to use my voice to record a blog post if I fell and broke something but the window is open and I didn't fall.

Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby