Thursday, September 17, 2015

Link to pages on information sources

Later this month, I am giving a talk on TED talks, Great Courses and YouTube.  These are three sources of information and presentations.  Together, they encompass thousands of subjects and can be both informative and entertaining.  Any person of any age or background may have or develop or realize they have a hungry mind, a mind that wants to know all sorts of things.  These three sources, as well as the internet in general and book of course, can go a long way to satisfying mind hunger and at little or no cost.  


This link goes to the pages I have written for my talk audience and I thought I should send the link here, too. ted talks great courses youtube | kirbyvariety



--
Bill
Main blog: Fear, Fun and Filoz
Main web site: Kirbyvariety

Twitter: @olderkirby

Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby