Saturday, October 18, 2014

Audio blog post

This is my first attempt to send a sound file of a blog post.  My sore back limits my time at the keyboard but I can talk into my iPad's "Voice Memo" app while in the recliner with a heating pad.  When I tried to play the file on a PC, it suggested Google Play as the program to use to hear it.  When I tried on a Mac, it played right off.  The file runs about 5 min. and it about the social effect of having or not having a college degree, especially among older people.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwZdV5Bu8AgdVUtLb3FwS2w4bW80WlJjYUs1eGU2di1VcDFB&authuser=0


Bill
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bill Kirby <olderkirby@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 10:28 AM
Subject:
To: BillyG <olderkirby@gmail.com>





Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby