content borrowing
I write a blog post most days. It has nearly 7,000 posts. Some are well-written, some are just brief notes, on subjects such my personal fatigue or the fine dinner we had at Harry’s. Google provides statistics on each post, including page views and the country of origin of the viewing. Ever since I met a woman at the local exercise class and then I started getting page views from the country she came from, I have been more interested in ‘content borrowing’. I looked her up and found she was an “influencer”, a person on YouTube or other broadly-cast medium that has interesting things to say.
People who start an online blog often write on scattered days only and they might want to copy statements of interest on days they can’t find a worthwhile topic. I have information from every continent except Antarctica that my blog gets page views.
<< Home