Sunday, May 22, 2016

Breakdown

I was using the computer when it froze.  Problem seems to be "unmountable boot volume", which I think is computer talk for "can't start".  I recently re-installed Windows 10 but with a working computer.  I don't know if doing contributed or caused the corruption.  I don't think so.  It did well for several days after the re-install.  The machine has quite a few years and lots of mileage on it but then so do I.


I have alternatives.  I should be able to go a day or two with it in the shop.  I will just remain calm and ring Carson to bring tea. This is a good time to try to catch up on the dozen or so books that I really want to get to.  Maybe a good time to try out a Chromebook.



--
Bill
Main blog: Fear, Fun and Filoz
Main web site: Kirbyvariety

Twitter: @olderkirby

Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby