Monday, October 6, 2014

Sweet Tweets

I don't look at Twitter every day but I get those posted by more than 600 people.  Probably most of the Tweets I get include a picture or a link or both.  That means there is more to the Tweet than just a few words.  Anyone can look at anyone's choices of who to follow and at who has chosen to follow someone.  I make a practice of adding a writer of an interesting article to those I follow.  Highly public people such as J.K.Rowling may have millions of followers.


The other day the Scientific American magazine and Scientific American Mind put up some tweets that caught my eye.  In these blogs posts that I email to friends as well as post on Fear, Fun and Filoz, I try to keep any enclosed links to a minimum.  Too many links has caused Google's spam detectors to decide I am sending unwanted junk mail and stop my message.  So here is a link to a web page where the set of recent Tweets that look interesting are linked.  noted tweets | kirbyvariety  


Take a look at recent scientific work related to curiosity improving memory and a new theory of why our bodies are capable of becoming cancerous.  Also, continuing work on actually reading what people are thinking with brain scans.



--
Bill
Main blog: Fear, Fun and Filoz
Main web site: Kirbyvariety


Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby