Monday, June 3, 2024

Walking pens

As I age, I find it helps to write down ideas, numbers, titles but to do that, I need a pen or pencil and something to write on.  I suspect that the act of writing a note is often as valuable as the note itself.  It is amazing that I can pick up a pen in the office and take it into the living room without noticing when I do that.  I return to the office and discover that my pen is gone! My number 1 suspect is me.


We have a good supply of scrap paper just saving sheets that are blank on one side that come in the mail with ads on only one side.  I try to add all the blank-on-one-side sheets to our healthy pile.  Folding such a sheet into quarters gives me a good paper for notes, if I remember that I have one.  For a year or so, I have tried to keep a Bazic Palm Pen in my pocket so I have some to write with.  The design can sure be improved.  They advertise the pocket chain attached but the pen is not on the chain, just the cap is.  The little pen can accidentally get entangled with my handkerchief or it slips into the edge of my wallet and falls on the floor when I try to get to my credit card.


I am trying out "Chinco mini pens" from Amazon.  They are one piece and they twist to bring out the point.  I know I want to be able to jot things down easily and quickly.

Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby