Friday, September 1, 2023

A new month

Today is the first day of September.  The first day of any month is a busy one for me.  Bills, state and federal estimated taxes, birthday gifts - they take time and concentration.  In just a few days, school buses morning and evening.  Greatgrand kids back in school.


So far, I haven't scared anybody too badly that I know of.  My chin and throat make me look Maori, the native people of New Zealand.  They get their chins and cheeks tattooed.  My chin and throat look like they have been tattooed but they haven't been.   It may take weeks or months before I am back to normal. I am actually doing well.  I don't have anything aching or broken.


We are in our part of the year when we can manage early morning outdoor temperatures of 40's and afternoon temperatures of 80's or 90's. 

Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby