Wednesday, August 30, 2023

I fell

I went walking with Don and Jeff on our typical morning walk.  Those two are about 6'3" while I am 5'3".  If you aren't a human, you might not think a measly little 12 inches is much.  In many situations, it isn't a big distanceBut, in this case, it makes quite a difference - it is all in the legs. Today, I tried to keep right with those two and I did pretty well.  Until I got disoriented and lost my sense of balance.   I fell sprawling and smacked my face and knees and heels of my hands on the road bed.



I'm on a blood thinner because I have a pro-clotting factor in my blood and the blood thinner makes it less likely that a blood clot in the heart or brain will do me in.  But that thinner means that a cut or a wound needs special help to stop bleeding.  That's the white powder on my face.  I am thinking of entering this photo in a beauty contest.

Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby