Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Stop it!

It is April 19, nearly a month into spring.  The season is only three months long, but we are still having winter-ish weather.  It is not wanted and I demand better weather.  I don't know if making demands that are without power is a good idea or not, but we would indeed like more seasonal temperatures. It is surprisingly nasty outside.  


I went to the store in cold, windy rain.  I opened an umbrella as I got out of the car and a wind gust immediately inverted the umbrella. It opens and closes with a button.  I pressed the button and the umbrella resumed its normal shape.  I don't mind rain but I try to protect my hearing aids from getting wet.

This photo shows a layer of ice that formed on our deck this morning.  We are having a batch of winter weather late in spring and I am against it.

Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby