Thursday, November 3, 2022

First light and then dark???

This may be hard to believe but I have looked out each window and I see trees, houses, lawns, roads.  Then, later, I look out of the very same windows and it's all black!  There are spots of light here and there but black?  What gives with that? Some people tell me that the light I see comes from that big yellow ball in the sky.  They say the ball moves!  I have looked carefully and I don't see any movement.


I have observed that this blackness comes earlier and earlier.  I definitely like the light time better.  Lynn says that the Earth spins and moves our house away from the sun for a while.  I have an app on my iPad that says where the light is on the earth and when it will come back to my part of the world.  I can see the light when we have it and I can feel its warmth but I think this is an odd way to live.

Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby