Monday, September 26, 2022

Diddling well

A small pack of lady knitters descended on our house today and took my wife away for a few days.  The whole operation was cleverly planned and executed.  I am hoping to get her back.  


So far, I have kept occupied by filling out forms for a required health care change.  I needed advice and got some from a friend.  Then, I called into the government office involved.  First and second times, I just got a busy signal.  Today is the first day of the allowed change period.  Later, I tried again.  Got a recorded offer to put my name and number on a list for calling back.  Took the offer.  About an hour later, got a call back.  Great!  But, while waiting for an actual advisor, the cordless phone battery died.  Tried again.  Made it.  What better way to keep productive?

Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby