Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Back and better!

Some men met at a restaurant for lunch today!  What a pleasure!  They looked so good!  You have heard of a sight for sore eyes?  My eyes are just fine but they rejoiced to see these guys.  I asked if I could kiss the first two.  One said,"No" and the other said,"Where?"  They didn't look interested so I asked the pretty waitress.  She said,"We'll talk about it later" but we never did.  


Biology has built me so that I find women to be the perfect shape, to have the right sound, taste and touch.  It surprises me when I find that I love, admire and try to copy men.  It's hard.  They know too much, they have too much self-control, they are too big, too tall, too wealthy, too wise to really copy.


It is a vibrant pleasure to assemble, look at those guys, hear their voices, listen to their outlandish puns, jokes and comments.  Do so youngs me.  I am so much younger from one lunch that my wife didn't recognize me. It has been two weeks to the day that we got our second vaccine shot.  We realize that dreadful bugs, bothersome allergies, quakes and shakes still stalk us, not to mention other difficulties like scams, losses, and earthquakes.  But I have been boosted and strengthened, and I am grateful.

Popular Posts

Follow @olderkirby